Honestly, we are all feeling the second semester is going to hit us like a pile of bricks. Here is the best recipe so that we can make it through second semester without failing out.
Figure out the classes you are most excited about.Giphy
At least with this, you can add some pizazz when you are walking to that class.
Think about the people you get to see when you get back.Giphy
Whether it's the best friend that lives in Montana or the boyfriend in Florida, get pumped that they will be the one you can hug the longest when you get back!
Get a cute date planner, and start organizing. There is nothing that says "I am ready" more than listing out your schedule and your extracurricular activities.
Grab some new wardrobe necessities.Giphy
Even if it is just a top or a pair of cheetah print shoes, anything will help you feel new and fresh for the second semester.
Start setting up your lunch dates.Giphy
Make sure you are getting people's schedules and giving them your schedules so that you can get together with the friends you love!
Whether this be texting someone you are sorry or making sure those people you love know it, start the new year fresh and ready for new beginnings.
- 7 Things To Remember As You Return To College For Second ... ›
- how to make a comeback from a “bad” college semester/year ›
- The 10 Realities Of A Second Semester High School Senior ›
- A Letter To The Second Semester Freshman ›
- A Letter To Second Semester High School Seniors, From A College ... ›
- A Letter To The Busy Spring Semester Of My Second Year ›
- 21 Nick Miller Quotes That Speak To My Second Semester ›
- College, First Semester Vs. Second Semester ›
- To Every Second Semester High School Senior, I Wish Someone ... ›
- What I Wish I Knew As A Second Semester High-School Senior ›