Converse Just Dropped Scooby Doo Sneakers, And We're All In

These Scooby-Doo-Inspired Converse Are The Stylish Nostalgia We All Need Right Now

If you're a Converse fan, you need them. If you're a Scooby Doo fan, you need them!

1797

If you were a fan of Scooby and the gang when you were a child, or even as an adult, you need to buy these shoes! Converse and Scooby-Doo came together with the old school Chuck 70 Hi design and dropped a nostalgic collection to cater to fans and mystery-lovers of all ages, and we're absolutely here for it!

When I was a kid, you couldn't peel me away from the TV when Scooby-Doo was on. Even though the majority of the monsters, ghouls, and goblins the Scooby gang faced were just people behind a mask with a vendetta, there was nothing more satisfying than Fred, Daphne, Velma, Shaggy, and Scooby putting the pieces together and unveiling the culprit.

Likewise, anytime someone saw me, I was always wearing a pair of Chucks.

Girls of all ages are known for having a massive collection of shoes throughout their lives and I'll admit, I fit into that stereotype. However, my collection was a solid rainbow of Converse.

Every color, every style, I had them at one point in my life. Now that I'm an adult, a college senior, I've toned down the rainbow collection because honestly, keeping up with what I did and didn't have was exhausting and pretty costly - sorry mom and dad!

These days, I just stick with the classic look of my black Chucks and call it a day.

However, when I saw that this collection dropped, I had this overwhelming urge to kickstart my adolescent obsession into high-gear again. My inner child was screaming and my money was burning a hole in my pocket.

The fact that two of my favorite childhood things came together with a nostalgic collaboration warmed my heart and if you were, or are, a Scooby or Converse aficionado like myself, you experienced that jolt of happiness too.

Here's some designs featuring our favorite meddling kids!

Before you pull out that credit card and order the entirety of the collection, I feel that it's my obligation as a fellow Scooby lover to inform you that some of the designs are already sold out on the website.

Though, because that was anticipated, the collection is also available for purchase from various European retailers. Still, that shouldn't discourage you too much because there are still some awesome designs to choose from until the others are back in stock!

Happy shopping, gang!