The Best Honey-Based Beauty Products For Hair And Skin

These Honey-Based Beauty Buys Are All We Need To BEE Our Glowiest, Hair To Toes

We're buzzing at each and every one of these.

4921

Honey has been a staple in my Ayurvedic skincare routine since I was a kid and my grandmother used to make me homemade paste-like face masks by mixing chickpea flour, turmeric, honey, and yogurt together.

I now use honey head to toe — on my hair to make it extra shiny, on my face for its natural smoothing and anti-bacterial properties, and the rest of my body for its extreme textural and brightening benefits. Some people even use it on their armpits for honey's lightening effect on the skin.

As much as I loved having my grandmother put together homemade mixes for me, I rejoice at the products that have now appeared on the market featuring my favorite beauty ingredient, leveraging it with other key forces from nature and modern technology to make for some of my vanity staples I have counted on for years, and new ones I have already adopted as go-to everyday essentials.

Ranavat Botanics' Kiss of Royal Tea masque for its soothing, healing, Ayurvedic elements

@ranavat

Aavrani's Glow Activating Exfoliator I leave on extra long as an instantly brightening mask

@aavrani

Odyssey may earn a portion of purchases made via links on this page.