Sayings For A Bad Day

Sayings For A Bad Day

Sayings that help me get through the worst days.

55
Sayings For A Bad Day
edublogs

Some days are hard to get through and all you want to do is sit and feel sorry for yourself. Luckily, there are some sayings that help me get through it.

1. Tomorrow is a new day.

Today might be bad, but tomorrow is a new day with new possibilities.

2. There are people that need and care about you.

No matter what you think of yourself, there will always be people that need you and care about you. Think of them when you are doubting yourself or having a rough day.

3. You have a purpose.

Everyone is here for a reason. You may not know what it is yet, but you will find your purpose.

4. You can do anything you put your mind to.

With enough hard work, you can do anything you put your mind to. Nothing is impossible when you want it enough.

5. Things can only get better when you are at your worst.

When you are at rock bottom, things can only go up.

6. Normally the worst possible outcome isn't that bad.

We always worry about what might happen if something goes wrong. Normally, there is no reason to worry, the worst possible outcome is not the end of the world.

Life can get rough, but nothing is impossible to get through. Next time you feel awful, try repeating some of these sayings. They might help you feel better.