Say Yes More.

Say Yes.

Sometimes we say no out of fear. Try to say yes more.

37
Say Yes.
@kellywohltman on instagram.com

One thing I've noticed this past year is that I have said yes to more things than I usually would. And it has been one of the best years of my life. Often times, we say no out of fear. We don't wanna step out of our comfort zone. Our main friend isn't going to that party, so we don't want to go to that party.

We need to snap out of this mindset.

A part of growing as an individual is trying new things or stepping out of your comfort zone.

Really. What's the worst that can happen?

If you want that position, run for it. If you want to see if you can take that hard class, try it. If you wanna approach that guy, do it.

Don't let fear stop you.

You're going to embarrass yourself in life whether you try to or not, so you might as well take more risks.

Often times, nobody is judging you as much as you think. Everybody really judges themselves the most. So don't dwell on what others will think.

If you fail, it'll help you grow. Failure is a part of life, and coming back up from failing will only contribute to you becoming stronger.

Wouldn't you rather have a regret and carry that lesson than to continue never knowing what could have happened?

So next time someone asks you to do something, try to stop and say yes first. Are you too scared to go hang out with someone and their friends because you don't know them? So what? How will you get to know them if you don't say yes?

Also use this method to be nicer as a person. Say yes to more favors - not because you want something in return but because it's the nice thing to do.

So next time you find yourself scared to say yes, convince yourself to stop. Obviously there are many things in life you should say no to, but if the only thing that's stopping you is your comfort zone or nerves - stop. Say yes.