Start Saying YES More, And So Much More Can Happen In Your Life

Take a risk.

116
Personal Photo

It is totally normal to be scared to leave your comfort zone, everyone is nervous of the unknown.

However, at some point, you must learn to be okay entering a situation not fully knowing the outcome. In life, so many people say no to opportunities solely because they are not fully comfortable with the thought of it.

It only takes one time of saying yes to change your whole mindset on a situation.

Saying yes is so important to create new memories and accomplish things you never knew you could. No one has ever made a difference from never allowing their self to venture into the world of unanswered questions. It never hurts to just trying something new. There are so many reasons not to, but the possible outcome of finding a new passion, learning a lesson and forming a bond with new people, outweigh all of them. I understand it is scary, but it is necessary to take a risk. If someone asks you to hang out and you would rather lay in bed, just say yes! If someone asks you to go on a weekend getaway even though you have never been to the destination, say yes! For all you know, that could end up being the funniest memory you ever create. Do not allow yourself to sit on the sidelines and watch your peers grow into a new person simply from trying new things. Remember, it is just as scary for everyone else to try new things, but they all end up okay – and you will too.

If you take a chance and things don’t go smoothly, it is a lesson that you can grow from.

There is so much the world has to offer if you are willing to accept it, learn about it and try it. Each person only has so much time in their lives to change their self, so do it while you can. Don't be so quick to shut an idea down the second you hear about it. We are growing up in an age where the world is at our fingertips and we must take advantage of the opportunities that come with that. With that being say, learn to be okay with doing things you normally would be opposed to, try something new every single day, no matter how small it may seem. Allow yourself to be okay with not knowing the outcome of a situation, but still saying yes to it.

Change is inevitable in everyone's lives, but how we deal with it all varies.

Be the person that embraces it with open arms and goes with it. Use the unknownto find new hobbies in your life that you would normally never expect to do. Start to say yes and you will benefit in so many ways.