What To Talk About On A First Date
relationships

10 Things You SHOULD Say On A First Date

Please, for the love of God, say all of these things.

3040

First dates can either be amazing or awful. Since my friends and I seem to have the best luck with them, I've decided to provide a list of everything you should say on a first date. Be sure to say every single sentence numbered here, and you're guaranteed to get a second date!

1. "Is that what you're wearing?"

You really want to make sure you give your date a long, hard look when you're saying this. They'll take it as a compliment, and will want to get the date started immediately.

2. "You look tired."

This is, hands down, the best thing to say to someone when you first sit down. If they have bags under their eyes, be sure to point them out as well, and describe them as dark and huge!

3. "You look a lot different than I thought you would."

This typically works best if you're first meeting someone. Make your date feel more comfortable by blatantly telling them that they look nothing like how you imagined. Describe your concern further by saying they look old and they'll love you forever.

4. "Well, this awkward."

Your date will be beside themselves once you say this. You will have them swooning over you in no time.

5. "Have you showered today?"

This is a simple way to start the conversation! Take a good, long look at your date's hair, make a disgusted face, and ask away. They'll thank you for being so considerate and caring about their wellbeing.

6. "How often do you wash your face?"

Another winner, if I do say so myself. Your date will recognize that you are just looking out for their hygienic needs. Be sure to ask if their acne has always been this bad to get to know them on a much deeper level.

7. "You should invest in deodorant."

Does your date smell bad? If so, tell them what they need! They won't be able to thank you enough.

8. "Our zodiac signs aren't compatible..."

Say this and mean it. If the Internet says you aren't compatible with someone because of their birth date, then it must be true. Don't waste your time.

9. "This isn't going to go well."

You can easily throw this in at any and every point of the date. Not only will your date appreciate your realism, they'll also realize how capable of being arrogant you are. Such a turn on!

10. "We need to wrap this up."

Everything needs to be wrapped up at some point, right (just like this article)? Say it like you mean it. This date must end. It has to end. You need it to wrap up, and you better let your date know.

With all of this information, you can now go out into the world and go on as many first dates as possible. Use all of these phrases, and you will for sure win someone over, whether it be the first time or the hundredth time.