What it is like to have a Friends family say something about you.
News

#Stupid family abusive people.

10

Well it isn't easy being friends with someone who has a family who has the edacity to say something about you when You can say hurtful things about them so I am gonna tell you what it is like. so I have a Friend named Peter Henshaw And his dad has got words to say about me well I just have a lot more of a smarter mouth then they do. they can say oh He be in trouble with the police when that is none of there business like are you my dad no I didn't think so. so here I am About to expose there dummy heads so here it is there family is nothing but alcoholics and drug addicts and nothing But abusers like all they do is boss around there kid when he is 21 legally your not the boss of him no more like for real.

They ain't got no jurisdiction . Like keep my name out of your mouth like why do you have to say stuff that isn't true And I can keep going his dad Peter senior got a criminal background like aggravated assault, home invasion, assault against a minor, burglary, and assault against a police officer. Also his weed dealer carl is a teenager he smokes weed around his kid and he gives his kid alcohol like common dude like I know your entire family by now I am a brown and a brown never backs down from a fight so really screwing with me isn't the best idea In my opinion because I can run my mouth.

Once I run my mouth I don't stop I can run my mouth all day everyday like who do I look like I am not some monkey that you can throw some punches and I can throw some curse words like you ain't go nothing on me but I got a lot of things on you so please be my guest and keep going the more you run your mouth the more I run mine and believe me I got a lot of tricks up my sleeve so don't push me. But also he shouldn't be telling his kid what to do it is well known that they can say things but there entire family has it out for me as I have it out for them I got words and they ain't good ones so.

My mouth can run all day but do not test me or say anything about me like you don't know who your going against trust me you don't know who your messing with. I am bad to the bone your messing with a family who can say a lot of things like you can't say nothing I haven't already heard before. like is it any of your business no so keep my name out of your big mouth before I have something else to say they also keep there son home from school and keep him from things he should of been getting done like college and work but not to mention he does refuse to da lot of things but I can't judge

The one thing I an judge on is his family. they suck they have a drug problem and a alcohol problem so unless I committed some type of crime against you or your family you best be keeping my name out your mouth but yeah that is his family nothing but a bunch of skanks and drug dealers and criminals I rest my case.