7 Places I Want To Visit With My Future Husband

These trips are exclusively saved for him and him only.

3332

Almost two months ago, my parents, who have been married for almost 30 years, took their first trip to Italy. My father's grandparents came from Sezze, Italy, many years ago, and it was always a dream of his to walk where his grandfather walked. Of course, I wanted to go with them so badly, but I understood this was a trip just for them. This was not only their first trip to Italy, but it was their first trip to Europe, and they got to share that together.

When they returned home, my mom sat me down, and she highlighted the fact that they got to discover this new continent and country together. She told me that I should save some places that I want to visit to share with my future husband one day. So that is just what I am going to do. I encourage everyone reading this to do the same thing because sharing new experiences is fun, but especially when it is with the love of your life.

1. Santorini, Greece

2. Barcelona, Spain

3. Amalfi Coast, Italy

4. Malawi, Africa

5. San Juan, Puerto Rico

6. Sydney, Australia

7. Paris, France