Save It For A Rainy Day

Save It For A Rainy Day

Three best shows to binge watch when the weather sucks.

34
Save It For A Rainy Day
dulcedolce.wordpress.com

Moving from California to Seattle I appreciate a beautiful sunny day like never before. These beautiful sun-filled far and few between days were not gifted to us so we could camp out on the couch all day. Save binge watching for days when the weather sucks and you can fully enjoy being curled up with blankets and hot chocolate. On these rainy days where is what you should be watching:

Quantico

For all you cop-show-loving fanatics out there, this one is for you. Quantico takes fighting crime to a new level at the FBI. The premise, without spoiling it for you, is that at Quantico, the FBI training academy, in a class of trainees, there is a terrorist in their midst. Alex Parish, the shows main character, is framed for a bombing by one of her fellow Quantico classmates. It an effort to clear her name and save New York she must investigate her fellow agents through a whirlwind of twists and turns. This show will always have you on the edge of your seat. If I can watch the first season on Netflix over a mere two days, so can you.

Game of Thrones

Recently when I was incredibly sick I started Game of Thrones (GOT to diehards) because there is so much hype surrounding it. My friends literally would drop everything they were doing on Sunday nights and religiously watch each new episode together. As I am late to the game, there are already six season on HBO Now. This one will keep you binge watching for weeks, maybe even months. The draw of the show is that upon the death of the King of Seven Kingdoms, the battle for the throne ensues. Warning: Game of Thrones has no issue with killing off main characters. If you are like me and get emotionally attached very easily then beware, your heart will break over and over and over again. There is a free month trial of HBO Now. The true test of your binge watching abilities would be to see if you could finish all six seasons before the end of your trial. Challenge accepted, I only have two seasons left!

Gilmore Girls

There is nothing better than a super witty and heart-warming mother-daughter duo. Lorelai and Rory Gilmore take on the world of high school through college together in the sleepy little town of Stars Hollow. The writers of this show are absolutely phenomenal and it is perfectly cast. It is impossible not to fall in love with all of the different characters in the show. You will find yourself laughing and crying with the Gilmore’s, rooting for their successes and devastated by their heartbreaks. Plus, it is on Netflix! After a long break, the show is making a four-part revival to answer a lot of the questions left at the end of the series finale. This comes out at the end of November on Netflix as well. Start now!!!

There is an intense satisfaction with binge watching TV and reveling in the laziness of sitting on the couch all day. However, make sure that day is not bright and sunny and beautiful and could be used in ways other than being a hermit!