15 Quotes Proving Samantha Jones is the Best ‘Sex And The City’ Lady

Ladies, Samantha is saying what we're all thinking

564
HBO

Samantha is the girl you strive to be; she says it how it is and is unapologetically a badass. I think every girl has a little bit of Samantha inside her.

Here are fifteen quotes that prove that Samantha Jones is the best lady from "Sex and the City":

About men

"Listen to me! The right guy is an illusion. Start living your lives!" - Samantha

"Their version of 'we' is 'me and my d*ck'" - Samantha, about men

"Men never think anything is their fault" - Samantha

"Go through life like I do: enjoy men, but don't expect them to fill up you up" - Samantha

About self-love and independence

"Samantha doesn't need a man to make her feel positive" - Carrie, speaking about Samantha

"If I worried what every b*itch in New York was saying about me, I'd never leave the house" - Samantha

"I will not be judged by you or society" - Samantha

"She threw an 'I don't have a baby' shower to let everyone know she was fabulous' - Carrie, speaking about Samantha

"I am fifty-f*cking-two, and I will rock this dress." – Samantha

"I love you but I love me more" - Samantha

"You can't go around listening to every f*cking little voice that runs around through your head. You'll go nuts" - Samantha, to Charlotte

About getting ~down and dirty~

"The only words you should say in bed are dirty ones" - Samantha

"I'd like to show him my Lower Manhattan" - Samantha

"I'm a trisexual. I'll try anything once." - Samantha

"You dated Mr. Big. I'm dating Mr. Too Big." - Samantha