RXBars Are The New Health Bars That Are Giving CLIF Bars A Run For Their Money

The protein bar for the fitness guru's

1393
Lily Cooper

We all like to believe that protein bars are good for us, but let’s be honest here. They are full of sugar and ingredients that we don’t even know. It’s just the simplicity of having something right then and there to eat. Whether it’s for breakfast, on our way to class, or after a workout, these are appealing to us.

I would down CLIF Bars after a hike or as breakfast before class, and while they satisfied me and tasted amazing, I was never full for long and didn’t feel that much healthy. This led me to ask Lizzie, a personal trainer and diet expert, if any healthy protein bars actually existed, she pointed me in the RXBars direction.

And it changed my life.

Check out these reasons you need to trade out your CLIF Bar for an RXBar.

1. No B.S.

Like it states on the wrapper, there is no bull crap coming from these bars. What you see is what you get and they aren’t trying to hide anything from you. You can recognize the ingredients, the company is real and upfront with you, and there is no hidden factor here. It’s all out in the open.

2. Ingredients are the first thing you see.

RXBars literally have the ingredients on the front of the bar package, along with the amount. For example, the Maple Sea Salt bar has 3 egg whites, 5 pecans, 4 cashews, 2 dates, and, no B.S. What you see is what you get which is what makes the company so trustworthy.

3. Aesthetically pleasing.

For all you Instagram gurus (myself included) who like to advertise themselves eating healthy and what not, this bar is for you. The simplicity of the wrapper combined with the pastel colors coordinating to each flavor is what makes this item so pretty to look at. Just think of all the photo opportunities you can have with just this bar. Plus, if the company likes the photo enough, they may just repost it on their Instagram… with credit.

4. They are actually good for you.

Those are real words my trainer used to me when she told me about the bars. They are literally healthy for you to consume. Now, I’m not saying eat multiple a day or all the time, but if you are craving a protein bar, this is the one to eat. I usually have one before I go to work out since it’s early in the morning and I value my sleep more than trying to put peanut butter on a rice cake.

5. They taste great!

Normally healthy things don’t taste all that wonderful but these bars challenge that notion. First taste I had, I immediately knew these bars were for me. They aren’t over-sugarized with processed materials like a CLIF Bar or other brands, and they don’t make you feel like crap afterward.

RXBars keep you full and focused, while still managing to not taste like cardboard. You won’t get an upset stomach from them, and you won’t want to plug your nose as you eat them. They are that rare food that tastes great, feels great, and is great for you.

Get 25% off and FREE Shipping on your order of RXBars or you can purchase them at any local grocery store.