Roommates Who Turn Into Sisters

Roommates Who Turn Into Sisters

43
Roommates Who Turn Into Sisters
Google

Where have you been all my life? I literally can't imagine not having you guys to turn to with the good, bad or downright ugly. Who else would make me laugh until my stomach hurts and I can't breathe or tell me I deserve better when I'm crying over a lousy boy? As if anyone would be able to put up with my soap opera drama or my weekend stumbles into the suite.

Our casual twerking sessions while walking up the hill to our dorm, or casual 3 a.m. conversations about irrelevant things followed by gossip (while totally disregarding the fact that two of us had 8 a.m. biology courses the following day) will always be my favorite memories from freshman year. I have way too many pictures and videos that I just can't explain to anyone because we have too many "you just had to be there" moments. Even when I try to explain, I just find myself in fits of laughter because, well... we're just down right crazy. The kind of crazy that only us truly understand. We've all accomplished so much individually but because of the support and the occasional push (or sometimes throw) in the right direction I've become a better version of myself.

You girls make the good times great and the bad times bearable. One of the hardest goodbyes I've faced came when we parted ways for the summer even knowing it was just for a few months. It's funny to think it all started with a pre-fall program a week before school to bring us all together. Here's to another unforgettable year with you girls, I can't wait to see what it has in store for us. Thank you for being the best roommates a girl could as for and even more importantly the closest thing to sisters I'll ever have. To my future bridesmaids and best friends, love you lots.