51 Things You Say To Your Roommate Every Day

If you're like me, your roommate is your best friend. Living in such a small space has allowed us to form a bond unlike any other that no one could ever break. You laugh at each other's jokes and, occasionally, each other's farts. You're each other's motivational hands, butt-buddies, and are always there to cry on each other's shoulders and make fun of people together.

Or, in the wise words of Drake, "You my right hand, you my go to. Told me everything about you." Here are 51 things I say to my roommate on a daily basis:

1. Can we take a nap?

2. We need more snacks.

url.jpg

3. Look at what this guy texted me. Do you think he wants me?

4. *watching Netflix in bed*
I have so much homework to do and I have not started any of it.

5. We need to redecorate.

6. We'll clean up after the party tonight.

7. I love us!

8. You're my best friend.

9. I'm hungry. Can you come to the dining hall with me?

10. You need to do your laundry.

url.jpg

11. Can we have a movie day?

12. "Should I wear these jeans or should I change into a light-wash pair?" "I think those are good." "Okay, I'm changing into a light-wash pair."

13. I just farted.

14. I'm not going to wear a bra today. Can you, like, not wear one with me?

15. Is it my turn to take out the trash?

16. Wow, we really need to clean.

17. How was class?

18. Have a good day. I love you so much! Miss you already!

19. Let's take a roommate goals picture!

20. Did you see what ______ posted?

21. Can I just not go to class today?

22. What are we doing tonight?

23. Can we go to bed early?

24. Are you in the room?

25. Can you let me in? I forgot my keys.

26. When did I last wash my sheets?

27. Hey, can you do me a favor and pass me my laptop? It's on my desk. I'm just really comfortable in my bed right now and prefer not to move.

28. You ate without me? How dare you.

29. The RA is coming around for room inspections! Take down the tapestry and hide everything!

30. Is it bad that I haven't done laundry in like two weeks?

31. Can we watch "Mamma Mia" together?

32. Hey, can you not come in the room for like a half hour?

url.jpg

33. Are we having a sleepover with your boyfriend tonight?

34. We have to restock the fridge.

35. I'm craving sushi right now.

36. That guy was so hot.

37. Can we have a laundry party?

38. Can we have a 30-second dance party?

39. Stop being lazy.

40. I'm bored. Do you wanna go to the lib?

41. Where are you? I miss you.

42. What time is it? We should probably go to sleep.

43. Will you come with me to the mailroom? I don't wanna go by myself.

44. We have 10 minutes to class and it's a 15-minute walk. What's the plan?

45. Are we trying to avoid everyone today?

46. Oh my god, we just matched by accident and didn't even realize.

47. I've worn sweatpants every day for the past two weeks. Is that bad?

48. Wow, I have $7 to my name. Let's go to the mall.

49. K, goodnight! Love you so much. See you tomorrow morning!

50. Are you ready, Freddy?

51. Wow, we're roommate goals.