Rock 'n' Roll- Nourishment For The Soul

Rock 'n' Roll- Nourishment For The Soul

Music cannot grow without a stirring of the soul.

7
Rock 'n' Roll- Nourishment For The Soul
Tailbus

The lights are low, music is playing softly in the background and the crowd is buzzing with anticipation. You're standing at your very first rock concert and you couldn't be more thrilled.

Suddenly the music fades, the lights go out and a hush falls over the crowd. A swell of muttering excitement erupts before the curtain falls and your favorite band bursts onto the stage and delivers the most unbelievable show you've ever seen.

The band is rocking and the crowd is responding back with every rhythm and beat. You're out there singing your little heart out with your fists in the air and adrenaline pumping through your veins.

You never notice how tired you are until the show is over. You drag yourself back home ignoring the ache in your legs and arms, the ringing and muffled sounds coming from your ears, and you avoid talking because you've screamed yourself hoarse. But you go to bed with a happy soul and a buzz in your heart, all because you know that you are a part of a Rock 'n' Roll family.

A moment of silence for the unfortunates who have never attended a rock concert...

Brent Smith says, "There are all kinds of styles of music. All kinds of genres all over the world, but you wanna know something? It's never gonna stray far from drums, bass, guitar, bad*** vocals, and a killer song. Right? You see what I'm talking about is the beauty of Rock 'n' Roll. Because Rock 'n' Roll is no genre of music. Not at all. Rock 'n' Roll is a way of life."

Brent Smith is on to something here. Rock brings people together. No matter what style of music you prefer or where you are from, everyone can and will benefit from the unity of Rock 'n' Roll.

Not at one concert will you find an unhappy person, because everyone is there to have a killer time and listen to some amazing music!

Need a friend, a person to lean on or just to talk to? Attend a rock concert! You will meet some of the friendliest and most interesting people you will ever come across.

Need a place to clear your mind and lift your spirits? Attend a rock concert! You'll be too busy jamming to worry about anything else.

Looking for good vibes? A place to feel like you belong? Attend a rock concert! You have never seen so many strangers become one than here. When the band says "jump," you jump. When the band tells you to scream, you scream as loud as you can. When the band tells you to take your neighbor by the hand, you take the person standing beside you and never let go as you let the music move through you.

The best time to just be yourself is at a place where you feel truly comfortable and alive, and a rock show will definitely move you. Rock is food for the soul, and the soul cannot thrive without music, and music cannot grow without a stirring of the soul.