Review Of DFW Airport Terminal B

Review Of DFW Airport Terminal B

Terminal B? More like Terminal Booooo!

40
Review Of DFW Airport Terminal B
123rf.com

I currently write this while sitting at gate 25 of Terminal B in the Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport. I am supposed to get on my plane at 12:45 p.m. I thought it would be smart to get here at 10:30 a.m. The result is about two hours of free time before I have to get on the plane. It turns out the security lines really aren't long at all in the middle of a weekday. My first thought once I arrived here was that I would just walk around a bit to kill time. Well, as it turns out, there isn't much to see or do here. So, I've decided to write a review of Terminal B of the DFW International Airport.

Highlights

There's a Cantina Laredo, one of my favorite Mexican restaurants. The delicious tacos take my mind off of the weird smells and overall dullness of this barren wasteland of an airport terminal.

The music they play is very soothing. I was particularly fond of the jazzy flute track they played. It's a shame they constantly interrupt it with loud messages over the PA that have to be repeated in all 172 languages of the world.

Starbucks. I like coffee, and there is a Starbucks here. The comforting caffeine buzz should keep me sane for these two hours.

Lowlights

Literally everything else. The weird smells. The loud construction noises. The lack of charging stations. The slow wifi. The fact there's literally nothing here except a Cantina Laredo, a "quick spa" full of disgruntled looking employees, and a few sad gift shops that all have the same stuff in them. And for the love of god, would it kill them to paint the walls with something other than plain white?

Conclusion

3/10, would not recommend. Avoid flying out of this terminal if possible.