Why You Need To Know "Reverse Order"

Why You Need To Know "Reverse Order"

A band that is a must on your Spotify playlist

10
Why You Need To Know "Reverse Order"
Alex Feehan

On Saturday, November 5th, the band “Reverse Order” came to York College of Pennsylvania to perform. The band is made up of John Russo on Lead Vocals/Guitar, Cruise Russo on Drums/Vocals and Drew Katsock on Guitar.

According to the “Reverse Order” website they are “a dynamic alternative rock band from New Jersey with an undeniable edge that you will never forget” and boy was that accurate. They did a phenomenal job performing at York! My friends and I had never heard of them before so we decided to check them out and I’m so happy we did! They have cover songs, but they also have a number of originals. They played everything from “Tik Tok” by Ke$ha to “Sugar, we’re goin down” by Fall Out Boy. They have a wide variety of covers that they play and definitely pull them off. Their original songs are also extremely good, such as “Erase You” and “These Summer Nights”. I have actually started listening to their songs on Spotify and I’m so glad they came to my school so I have great new music to listen to!

“Reverse Order” has a long list of accomplishments in their career. They were on “America’s Got Talent” and were Season 7 Quarter Finalists, they were selected as U.S. Ambassadors to bring American music to Russia, and they have performed at Warped Tour and Bamboozle. They are also founders of “Reverse the Trend”, an anti–bullying program that has been brought to over 300 schools nationwide!

Their performance kept me captivated from start to finish, with their choreography on stage and with the way they made the songs their own. The band even spoke a lot in between songs which made the performance seem much more personal and fun. They had this energy about them that made you want to get up and dance too. They are super talented and I believe they will go very far in their career.

After the concert, they stayed around to sell T–shirts and different merchandise, and we got to meet them and talk to them for a little bit! They were very nice and seemed like down to earth guys who really cared about their music. I am very happy that the Campus Activities Board is able to get these performers to come to campus and play great shows.

As of right now, “Reverse Order” is on tour with their next stops being in Indiana, Missouri, and California! Make sure to check out their website to see when they are going to have a show near you next! You can also follow them on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram to see updates on tours and when and if new music is coming out!

If you are not already and would like to follow them here is their info:

Facebook: /ReverseOrder

Instagram: @reverseorderofficial

Twitter: @ReverseOrder

Also, if you want to follow their tour to see what is happening on it and to keep yourself updated here’s their website: www.reverseorderonline.com

Don’t forget to check them out on Spotify and iTunes as well! Happy Listening!