To My Sweet Nana, Life Without You Wouldn’t Be The Same

You’re basically my best friend, but with a bit of an age gap.

243

You're my best friend, but you already know that.

You tag me in posts on facebook like every best friend would do. You like to go into town and go shopping which is what girls do. You are always one phone call away or even a facebook message away.

No matter what, you always give me the best advice. I can call you and tell you any and everything that is going on and somehow you have the answer to fix it all. You tell me everything is going to be OK or it's in God's hands.

I promise I would miss all the times you need help with your phone or computer. I will miss you asking me to come look at something you shared on Facebook. I would miss the constant cat videos you tag me in that are so adorable. From getting stains out of my shirt to signing for my packages. I'm not sure what I will do without you.

I wouldn't be driving Miss Daisy. Driving you around is one of my favorite things to do. Of course, It's safer when I'm driving versus you, but it's one of the little things I can do for you.

Your fashion never lets me down. Your knitted tops and converse are adorable. Your Nike sweatshirt and the watch you can't read is too funny. I never know what you're gonna wear, but no matter what it is, you look GORGEOUS!

You're my BFF. You are the woman I go to for everything. My life won't be the same when you're not in it, but I will ALWAYS have all of our memories.