Relationship Status: Single

Relationship Status: Single

"There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under the heavens: a time to be born and a time to die, a time to plant and a time to uproot, a time to kill and a time to heal, a time to tear down and a time to build, a time to weep and a time to laugh, a time to mourn and a time to dance, a time to scatter stones and a time to gather them, a time to embrace and a time to refrain from embracing, a time to search and a time to give up, a time to keep and a time to throw away, a time to tear and a time to mend, a time to be silent and a time to speak, a time to love and a time to hate, a time for war and a time for peace." -Ecclesiastes 3:1-8

https://www.flickr.com/photos/konstantinti/18483270383
140

Love and acceptance. It's something we all want. It's something we all need, whether we like it or not. As humans God made us out of love with the purpose of loving others.

Love is a beautiful and powerful force. But with love comes vulnerability and heartache. It involves putting yourself out there, being vulnerable, and letting another person in, all of which can be really scary. With heartache, you are left to be with yourself... relationship status: single.

There comes a time when we are sick of being single... We are sick of waiting and spending lonely nights on our couch with our dog, eating popcorn and binge-watching Netflix.

The time of being single is a precious gift in disguise. It's an opportunity to reconnect with yourself and your values. It's a time to focus on yourself--who you really are, who you want to be and preparing yourself for "the one." Being single is temporary so take this time for yourself, a time to grow. Take this time to love the most awesome person in your life (you.) You deserve it.