I Refuse To Be Stressed Out All The Time

Bye bye stress!

415
The Blue Diamond Gallery

Being a college student, stress is something that consumes our lives no matter what major or what school. Between classes and extracurriculars and jobs - there's so many factors to balance. All of these responsibilities and time constraints leaves many if not all college students feeling levels of stress. Despite stress being such a big part of college, I have decided to give up stress!

College is inevitably stressful, but it's also supposed to be fun and even the best years of our life. Well, I have decided that the stressful part is taking away from the fun part, so I am making a change. A little bit of stress is good for getting things done, but the levels of stress that I have dealt with along with many other students is over the top.

I am still in the process of figuring out how to get rid of stress from my life. The biggest thing with reducing stress is changing you frame of mind - for me that's the challenge. In the meantime, I will take each day as it is. I will try to care a little less in a responsible way.

Obviously, I am fully aware that stress will never go away entirely, but it is worth a try. If I try each day to reduce stress a little, then I will progressively get closer to a stress free life. I'm not sure how long it will take, but even in this short time I have seen a difference.

Bye bye stress, hello relaxing days! (At least let's hope).