A Definitive Ranking And Review Of Every Red Bull Flavor

Don't even bother with acai berry.

10894
Kelsey Jackson

Red Bull is by far the best energy drink around. (Yes, I do have a strong opinion on energy drinks). But Red Bull has a variety of flavors, and I often don't know which one to choose when I go into the Circle K for my fix. I'll scan through the many flavors and colors before I eventually settle on original or the yellow one, if I'm feeling adventurous.

So, I decided to try all the flavors of Red Bull and rank them so that you can know what flavors to enjoy, and what flavors to avoid.

Disclaimer: I'm not sponsored by Red Bull, but I sure wish I was.

9. Acai Berry

This is by far the worst thing I have ever consumed. I can't even begin to describe how bad this is. It's like cough syrup and body wash. Don't even go for this flavor.

8. Lime

This one isn't as bad. It smells like limeade and tastes like lime juice, but it has an overpowering fake sugar taste that I can't stand. Would be much better if it was tart.

7. Sugar-Free

Sugar-free Red Bull is just like original Red Bull except without the calories and a full battery acid flavor palette. It's okay in a pinch, but I wouldn't go out of my way to drink it. (The fake sugar that is used to sweeten it is much worse for you anyway, so you aren't being any more healthy with this one either.)

6. Blueberry

Blueberry is good if you're really a fan of blueberries. If you love blueberry glaze on your pancakes or the thick blueberry jam of a Nutri-Grain bar, this one is for you. However, I am not the hugest fan of blueberries. I don't have anything against them, so they will sit here comfortably at number six.

5. Kiwi Apple

I'm not sure why, but this flavor reminds me of Shrek. It's tastes like kiwi with an apple aftertaste, and it's pretty good honestly. Something I would reach for.

4. Orange

This one tastes EXACTLY like Orange Fanta. It's great for when you want an orange taste with your pick-me-up in the morning. A solid flavor.

3. Cranberry

This is a great flavor to mix with vodka! Also if you have a UTI but need energy, this flavor is also for you! And I like how it tastes like cranberries but also a little like cherry fun-dip.

2. Original

The runner-up of this list has to be original Red Bull. With a light battery acid aftertaste and a sugary sweet energy rush, there's nothing else I'd rather reach for. It may not be the best, but original will always have my heart racing.

1. Tropical

Here it is in all its heart-stopping glory. The king Red Bull.The one we have all been waiting for. This tastes like pineapples and sunshine and smells like a fresh summer day. It's an amplified, summery version of the original, and it is by far the best. Whether you are new to energy drinks or are a seasoned Red Bull addict like myself, this flavor is by and by the best out there.

So there we have it. All the flavors of Red Bull listed from the worst to the best. Drink responsibly, friends.