4 Simple Appetizers to Try For Your Next Party

Don't you love cooking but just don't have the time to? Don't worry, these simple recipes below will help your busy life out. Whether it's for your own enjoyment or you are hosting a big party, try these out and enjoy some appetizers!

Cranberry Bites

https://www.pexels.com/photo/dessert-with-strawberries-2023364/

Prep: 20 mins// Cook: 15 mins

24 servings

8 oz tube crescent dough

cooking spray

flour

8 oz wheel of brie

1/2 whole berry cranberry sauce

1/4 chopped pecans

6 sprigs of rosemary (diced)

Preheat oven to 375 degrees fahrenheit and then grease tin with cooking spray. On lightly flour surface roll out crescent dough and pinch seams together.

Cut into 24 squares and place into tin slots. Dice brie and put inside crescent dough. Add spoonful of cranberry sauce, some chopped pecans, and one sprig of rosemary.

Bake until it's golden which is around 15 minutes.

Grilled Bacon Jalapeno Wraps

https://www.pexels.com/photo/appetizer-bacon-bread-cooking-434283/

Prep: 10 mins// Cook: 10 mins

6 servings

6 fresh jalapeno peppers (split in half and seeded)

8 oz package cream cheese

12 slices bacon

Preheat outdoor grill for high heat.

Spread cream cheese to fill jalapeno halves. Wrap bacon and secure with a toothpick.

Place on grill and cook until bacon is crispy.

Baked BBQ Chicken Dip

https://www.pexels.com/photo/variety-of-food-on-a-plate-1200358/

Prep: 15 mins// Cook: 15 mins

6 servings

1/2 of 8 oz package cream cheese (softened and cubed)

5 tablespoons BBQ sauce

2 tablespoons ranch

2 tablespoons red onions (chopped)

1 cup cheddar cheese

12.5 oz white chunk chicken breast (drained and liquid discarded)

Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit. In a bowl, mix cream cheese, BBQ sauce, ranch, onions together. Microwave for one or two minutes.

Gently fold in 1/2 cup cheddar cheese and chicken meat. In a baking dish (at least 4 cups), layer cream cheese mixture on the top. Pour 3 tablespoons BBQ, smoothing the top and then the remaining cheese on top.

Bake for 15 minutes and serve with crackers or chips.

Cheesy Garlic Bread

https://www.pexels.com/photo/flatlay-photography-of-strawberries-and-sliced-bread-1660030/

Prep: 15 mins// Cook: 5 mins

8 servings

2 French baguettes (cut into 3/4 inch slices)

1 large onion

8 cloves minced garlic

1/4 cup butter

2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese

1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese

1 cup mayonnaise

Preheat broiler and slice the French baguettes into 3/2 inch slices.

In skillet over medium heat melt the butter and mix the onions and garlic in the skillet.

Cook and stir until tender and then set aside to cool. In a mixing bowl, mix the mozzarella cheese,. Parmesan cheese and mayonnaise.

On cookie sheet, place French bread slices in one layer and spread the onion and garlic mixture on bread slices. Spread cheese and mayonnaise mixture over onion and garlic mixture on bread slices. Broil about 5 minutes until cheese bubbles or turns a little bit brown and then serve.