8 Things I Adore About Nature

8 Things I Adore About Nature

Our world is a breathtaking beauty, that we often forget to stand back and adore with our busy schedules.

373
8 Things I Adore About Nature

Ever since I was a little kid I have always enjoyed being out in nature, whether it was my backyard or going on hikes. Being in nature is where I felt at home.

The Quietness

I know some describe the silence between city life and nature can be eerie. However, it is strangely satisfying for me. It allows me to take a moment to breathe and listen to what the Earth has to say. Rather than hearing people yell, honk horns, or sell merchandise. I feel that I can take a moment to actually sit there and listen to not only nature but myself.

"Damn Nature, You Scary"

Yes, nature may seem to be scary, but that is the most wonderful part about it. It's scary but very surprising. It allows for things to shock you and keep you on your toes. To keep that human instinct of agility on point.

The Difference Between City and Nature

When going on hiking trips into the deep forest it still amazes me the difference between city life and nature. How pollution in all forms seems nonexistent. To see the power of nature and how it can control every aspect of the forest or area.

My Love For Nature Photography

Photo Credit: Sarah Hoffeditz

Being nature photography I guess I automatically have a passion for nature. But hey, what is more, beautiful than a rising sun on a crisp morning with the birds tweeting while you sit there for a perfect shot.

Relaxing

Being in nature allows you to just be one with yourself. No, artificial sounds being produced around you. Just you and nature. Who doesn't need a one on one talk with mother nature sometimes?

Uncharted Territory

Nothing is more exciting than seeing something new or getting something new. Same thing goings with nature. Being able to see something that you haven't seen before or haven't experienced before is amazing. It allows your adrenalin to start pumping fast, therefore making you even more amazed by the new experience. Making it more memorable.

The Views

I am a sucker for a good view. Nothing is more breathtaking than being in nature and seeing a gorgeous waterfall or cliff that peers off to a mountainous landscape. Being in that moment really lets you understand the beauty of the world around us that seems the be hidden behind technology screens.

A Strange Feeling

This just may be me. However, when I am alone walking in nature (not just in a park, but deep in the woods.) I feel as if I am human. That I am not some robotic being that lives by a schedule in an everyday life. I feel as if I have found my home. Where I belong. Where I can see no towering skyscraper in sight, just the towering oak trees, and furs at my feet making my ankles tickle. I feel as if I finally belong and not some everyday outcast.

As the world around us evolves with new technology and high tech advancements, let us not forget the original technology that was our first teachers. Nature.