14 Disney Movie Quotes Perfect For Instagram

14 Disney Quotes That Will Make Your Instagram Captions More Magical Than Ever

Running out of Instagram captions? Don't worry, Disney is here to help!

1143

So, you are having trouble coming up with your next Instagram caption. Luckily, Disney is on hand with a number of relatable and inspiring quotes. Here are just a few that can be used.

"The past can hurt. But you can either run from it or learn from it." — The Lion King

"If you can dream it, you can do it." — Walt Disney

c1.staticflickr.com

"Think of the happiest things. It's the same as having wings." — Peter Pan

"If you keep on believing, the dream that you wish will come true." — Cinderella

"Just keep swimming." — Finding Nemo

"If you can't say something nice, don't say nothing at all." — Bambi

"Don't just fly. Soar." — Dumbo

"You must not let anyone define your limits." — Ratatouille

"If you don't think, then you shouldn't talk." — Alice in Wonderland

"You must be bold and daring." — Beauty and the Beast

"People always do crazy things when they're in love." — Hercules

"When you got all your pals, you got all you need." — Oliver & Company

"The only way to get what you want in this world is through hard work." — The Princess and the Frog

"Don't run from who you are." — The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe