10 Reasons Why I Love You

10 Reasons Why I Love You

I am so grateful I have you in my life.
35489

No matter if it's your mom, sibling, best friend or boyfriend, you have an abundant of reasons to be grateful for those who are there for you in your life. It's the little things that matter in life, but the big things are important too. These are your people and the ones that are always there for you no matter what the problem is. Even these are three little words, they are quite powerful.

1. I love you because you are always down for a hermit day/night.

Netflix and eating our favorite snacks sounds like a pretty good night to me. But the best part is, you will never say no to a night like this.

2. I love you because I know I can trust you with absolutely anything.

Let's be real, if we are close you most likely know all of my secrets, and the best thing is I know you wouldn't dare tell a soul. It's really hard nowadays to find a person like you.

3. I love you because you have seen me at my worst, yet still love me.

I am beyond lucky to have someone like in my life because you still love me when I have looked my worst and been in a horrible mood. You are the real MVP.

4. I love you because we can look like goofballs together.

The amount of inside jokes, well that is too high to keep count. Personally, my favorite thing is when we burst out into random laughter for about 15 minutes and can't stop.

5. I love you because I can be myself.

Not matter what I know I can always be myself around you and you won't judge me. I know you feel the same way around me. That's what makes our bond so strong.

6. I love you because you know how to cheer me up.

This is one of my favorite things about you because you know what to do whenever I am really upset. You are one of a kind and I am glad to call you mine.

7. I love you because you are thoughtful.

I love when you randomly bring me my favorite snack or drink. I know I need to tell you this more because I want you to know how thankful I am.

8. I love you because you are always there for me.

No matter if it's 3:00 am, I know you will be there for me. Whether that is giving me advice about school, or just life advice in general, I know you will guide me down the right path.

9. I love you because you are always in my corner.

Through the good and bad times, you are always there for me. You always remind me how strong I am to get through the hardships in life but, you are there to high five me I succeed.

10. I love you because you are my person.

I literally cannot imagine my life without you. We are two peas in a pod and complete the other half of my heart. We do everything together and don't drive each other crazy. Which is true love right there. I am just so glad we came into each other lives