5 Reasons I Can't Stop Watching "Reba​"

5 Reasons I Can't Stop Watching "Reba​"

I have always loved this show, but my recent obsession is honestly concerning.

18
5 Reasons I Can't Stop Watching "Reba​"

I can't remember when I started watching "Reba". It was always on TV after school so I'd put it on while I unwound from the day, pet the dog, made my dinner, etc. It has always been a show that could never fail to put a smile on my face and make me feel better. I never really sought it out, it's always just something I've watched when it's on TV.

But last week I just was in the mood. I had been playing "Grace & Frankie" in the background for a few days when suddenly I really just really wanted to watch "Reba". I haven't stopped since. Here's why.

1. It's comforting.

We all have those shows that calm us down and make us feel better. "Reba" is one of mine. It is light-hearted and reminds me of home.

2. I can play it in the background.

I have seen every episode, so I don't need to pay attention at all times to know what's going on. I have it playing in the background now! It makes living alone not so lonely and helps relieve my anxiety.

3. It's hilarious.

"Reba" makes me laugh out loud all the time. Each character is so unique and hysterical in their own way.

4. It never gets old.

I previously mentioned that I've seen every episode...multiple times. But no matter how many times I've seen an episode, I never get tired of the humor, the plot, or anything.

5. Van Montgomery is one of my all-time favorite TV characters.

Van, played by Steve Howey, is one of the funniest characters I have ever watched. His humor comes from both wit and idiotism, and I don't know how any of the cast ever kept it together.

"Reba" is one of my favorite shows ever, and I think anyone looking for a good laugh should give it a whirl.