22 Things Every College Girl Who HATES The Cold Can Relate To

Sincerely, summer's #1 Fan.

616

After the holidays, winter is pretty much just an extremely long period of missing the warmth. I will never be someone who understands how it's possible to like the cold. Let's be honest here, being cold is actually painful. But hey, at least we are all in it together, right?

1. Dressing in layers

2. When the air is so cold it hurts your face

3. Goosebumps

4. Not being able to eat ice cream without freezing to death

5. Needing 8 blankets to keep you warm at night

6. Having to bring multiple jackets with you wherever you go

7. Dressing really warm only to walk indoors where the heater makes you HOT, so you have to take your 3 layers of outerwear off

8. Washing your hands with freezing water because it takes too dang long to wait for the warm water

9. Or when you don't dry your hands well enough after washing them and the cold wind makes them feel like actual ice

10. Dry skin - all the time.

11. Being in a continuous state of illness all winter because every time you step outside you start to feel sick again

12. Not feeling the warmth of sunshine when you stand in the sun

13. Having to turn up the heater in your car

14. And in your house

15. RAIN

16. Suddenly not being able to move because of how cold you are

17. Struggling to ever want to leave your house

18. Stepping out of your warm shower into what feels like the tundra

19. Everything seems to hurt

20. Leaving your warm bed on a cold morning

21. The struggle of wanting to dress cute but not being able to ditch your sweatpants and Ugg boots

22. The fact that summer is so far away

Sad Andre Johnson GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY Giphy