If you're anything like me, nothing makes you happier than the Holiday season. Here are some reasons why it's easily the best time of the year.

1.) Holiday Music

Yes, it's annoying when it's overplayed before Thanksgiving, but that doesn't make it any less fun! Nothing lifts spirits like a good holiday song.

2.) Winter Break

Depending on your level of education, you could be home for as long as a month. It really doesn't get much better than that.

3.) New York City

The tree, the lights, the shows, and everything in between truly makes NYC a winter wonderland.

4.) Decorations

The more festive, the better. When its the best time of the year, there's no such thing as going overboard.

5.) Family Time

Because nothing is more special than being with your loved ones.

6.) Festivities

Partie, public events (I personally love the Philadelphia Christmas village) and so many holiday character meet-and-greets are only the beginning of the fun.

7.) Vacations

Being home for the holidays is great, but if you really want an adventure, look into traveling. It always makes for an unforgettable holiday experience!

8.) Movies

A good holiday movie always gets me in a good mood, really no matter what month it is. My personal favorite is Home Alone.

9.) TV Specials

So. Many. TV Specials. To watch all of them would take a lifetime.

10.) Food

Two words: GINGERBREAD HOUSES.