To Guys Everywhere

To Guys Everywhere

Why do you treat girls a certain way?

8
To Guys Everywhere
Bailey Ann

Why is it that girls always get the short end of the stick?

They don’t do anything wrong, they are good kids, and they mind their own business. They get to college and then guys happen. Now hang on for a second, isn’t it always said that girls break the guys? Aren’t girls the ones who get the bad reputations and they are always blamed for breaking the guy?

No, because in all honesty that isn’t how it works. Most girls are totally normal. They are sweet, kind, caring, considerate and the girl next door but then a boy comes into the mix. Now it doesn’t even have to be a bad guy or even someone who has already been through stuff but once they break her heart once she will change forever…. That’s when she becomes the girl that will hurt people and will no longer take crap. She is scared to let herself feel or to ever come out of her shell.

However, eventually she will meet someone who makes her feel again, she will hand him her heart and hope and believe that she will be okay and never have to hurt again. That’s always too good to be true. The second that she feels comfortable someone else will come along and remind her that she doesn’t live in a fairytale. Guys will still hurt her heart and that the second they send the text “send nudes” she feels less than human. Why? Why do guys think that it’s okay to send that to a girl? No matter the time, the circumstances or anything. They don’t understand what that does to the heart of the young girl who is getting that text. They don’t want to think of what that would do to their daughter's heart if that happened and even worse they would hate it so much if it was ever sent to their girlfriend.

So why does it happen? Why is it that girls and boys constantly rotate in and out of this hurting cycle where nothing changes and everything just keeps breaking?

It’s a fallen world and sadly no one is perfect but that is the thing we need to change most. Being gentlemanly, courteous, and just overall a good human because no one wants that to pop up on their phone, no one wants to read that on someone else’s either….

Just remember to treat others the way you want to be treated and don’t do things that you don’t want someone doing to your little one in the future…