Sitting in class, you think of all the things you have to do. These are your last few months as a college student, because come December you have to be a real adult. It's both exciting but also scary as hell. Here are some thoughts you're likely to have, if you haven't already, in the months to come.
1. At this point, you're so over it, class feels pretty pointless.
2. So much to do, so little time.
On top of your regular work and school load, you now have to find time to prepare for graduation. How can I possibly find an outfit, decorate my cap, take pictures, and send out announcements by the second week of December?
3. It's finally time to have the career center help you with your resume.
Despite endless hours spent working on your resume, you just can't get it right. I mean who even knows how to do these things anyway? Oh yeah, there's a place on campus that does! I've been meaning to go there for years now.
4. Soon you're going to have to pay for everything...on your own.
5. Oh yeah, and in six months you will have to start paying back that money that got you through the last four (or more) years.
6. "The best time of your life" is quickly coming to an end.
College has really flown by, and the last four years are one big blur.
7. You need to find a big girl/boy job, but you actually have no idea what you want to do.
8. You've almost completed your education and that is a huge accomplishment.
9. You own one business causal outfit.
You thought regular clothes were expensive...you had no idea.
10. It's time for another major life change and you're not sure how to feel.
Whether or not you like change, it's always a little scary. It's okay to be nervous!
11. After graduation, you are officially a "real" adult, whether you like it or not.
So heres to all the soon-to-be college graduates. Don't worry, we got this, guys! We'll figure this whole adult-ing thing out eventually. In the time being, enjoy what's left of your last semester, and have fun.