5 Reality TV Shows To Watch During Your Quarantine

If you are bored during this time of quarantine then this is for you...

23

Due to COVID-19 most of us are stuck in our houses with nothing to do. If you are left bored, then here are five of the best reality shows to watch during your quarantine.

Are You The One?

20 singles try and find their perfect match and win $1 million dollars. "Are You The One?" was one of my favorite shows for a while until they changed it and made it super different, however, it is still super entertaining and full of drama. If you like dating shows then this is one for you!

Love Island USA

I recently started watching this show, and I honestly don't know much about how it works BUUUTTTT, it is SO good and I am seriously addicted.

Jersey Shore

I had to put in a classic. If you don't like "Jersey Shore" I understand, but it is my guilty pleasure and I think that everyone should watch it. Plus, it's fun to watch people party while you are stuck at home in bed due to a virus.

Catfish

"CATFISH." Arguably, the best show ever. It follows Nev and Max who help people find the person that is catfishing them. It's very dramatic and very suspenseful throughout the whole episode. Overall, it is very entertaining and a show that everyone should watch.

Chrisley Knows Best

media.giphy.com

You have never seen a funny show until you have watched "Chrisley Knows Best." They are classy and sassy. This family is the funniest family I have ever seen on television. With their southern roots and accents, it makes them 10 times funnier. 10/10 would HIGHLY recommend.

From Your Site Articles