Ready....Set....REDNECK OLYMPICS

Ready....Set....REDNECK OLYMPICS

Redneck.. it's in your blood

120
Ready....Set....REDNECK OLYMPICS

I don't know about you, but I do know where I come from, outdoor drinking games are something that happens very often throughout the summer time. Just like Chris Lane says in his recent song, "Might call it crazy, call it drunk and dumb and dangerous," " It ain't nothing but another Saturday night, and in the summertime its every other day." To me, that is what summer is all about, having fun with your friends doing what you guys do best!

So here is a list of games/accessories that are important to have on your next get-together, as I like to call it- The Redneck Olympics!!

First and foremost, you can not have any type of olympics without the opening ceremony. Nothing beats the olympic rings made out of different colored jello shots. This is great for decoration and kicking off a good time!

Slip and Slide

What you will need: (2-3) Large tarps, (a lot) gallons of dish soap, (1-2) hose, (1) hill

There is not much that you really need to have a good time that lasts forever. This is one of my favorite events in the Redneck Olympics. Get a group of people together and get the water running down the tarp, add some soap in a few places and let the fun begin. Getting a running start and fly down on your stomach, bring a sled, or even try surfing our way down the hill, either way you do down you are bound to have lots of fun

Toilet Seat Horseshoes

What you will need: (1) 4x6ft piece of plywood, (1) plunger, (2-4) toilet seats

If you like horseshoes, you will love this! Place the plunger on the plywood and then step back a few feet. Start off by tossing the toilet seats to try and get it on the plunger, just like normal horseshoes.

Sharp Shooter

What you will need: (1) Bench seat, (6) ping pong balls, (6) golf tees, (2) water guns

Set up the bench seat and stick in the golf tees. Place the ping pong balls on the top of the tees and fill up those water guns because the fastest person to knock down the ping pong balls will be the winner! It is easiest if each person goes separately.

Dizzy Bat

What you will need: (2) wiffle ball bats, beer

Cut the end of the handle of the wiffle bat. Each player will pour a can of beer into the bat and then drink it. However many seconds it takes to drink the beer that player will have to spin around the bat. Another player then has to toss an empty beer can while they try and hit it in their drunken dizziness. The first team to finish the relay with all of their player successfully hitting the empty beer can wins.

Flip Cup

What you will need: (1) table, solo cups

This is another one of my favorite games to play, that usually gets paired with the slip and slide. Two teams of equal people line up on opposite sides on the table. Like a relay, you have to chug the drink in the cup then try flipping it so it stands up right, passing it on to your teammate next to you. When the last person flips their cup without cheating before the other team they win.

Hump the Balloon

What you will need: balloons

Okay this might get a little dirty depends on who is playing. Tape a blown up balloon on the butt of each teammate. Another teammate has to them "hump" the other person, trying to pop the balloon. Once that happens another person will then come and try to pop the balloon from the original "humper."

Plunger

What you will need: (2-4) toilet paper rolls, (2) plungers

It only counts if you can do it without using your hands! One person holds a toilet paper roll in-between their legs, while another person holds a plunger in-between their legs. Without using their hands, or any other body part, waddle down the path and try to stick the end of the plunger into the toilet paper.

Beer Pong

What you will need: (12) garbage cans, (2) volleyballs

This isn't your original beer pong with solo cups and pin pong balls. This is life size to the extreme!

Don't worry the fun isn't over yet! All of these games would be played by each team, facing a different opponent for every game. At the end of the day, the team with the most amount of wins will take home the trophy. Don't forget, this isn't just any trophy, it has to be an official Redneck olympics trophy.

We can't forget all those sore losers either...

HAVE FUN AND BE SAFE!!!