Read This When The World Is Feeling Too Heavy

This goes for everyone.

886

Nothing can hurt someone as much as another person. Something happens, someone says something, and our smiles immediately fade. We live our lives, learn lessons, and we all end up having some kind of issue. No matter what, someone will always need you. Someone will always need to tell you something or get something off of their chest, and then you're left with someone else's burden. By the time we reach a certain age, we start to feel all of the burdens weigh down on us, and they can knock us to the ground sometimes - but really, it's just gravity. I promise.

The world doesn't have to be a place of heavy burdens. It can just as easily be an endless sunrise if you choose it to be. Humans are needy, especially in today's world. We lack empathy, but constantly beg for someone to let us in. We choose to love people that hurt us, and we continuously come back to the things that cause us pain. It's almost as if we have a love for suffering. Why carry the weight of the world when all you really need is a little bit of light? Stop letting people destroy you. Stop allowing the world to knock you down. Stop moving in a downward spiral and find the will within you to fight gravity and rise above the cruel world we think we live in.

In order to find the motivation to fight the gravity that's knocking you down, you have to have a coach. Someone or something who is there for you; someone who will love you and support you and make sure you're alright. This does not have to be an actual person. Your coach can be yourself, your job, your family, your friends, something you are passionate about, anything! There has to be an outlet for you to escape to that can give you the confidence you need to wake up and be better than you were when you went to sleep the night before.

Obviously, the life we live is the only one we get. Do you want to be the one constantly falling down, or are you going to be the person to help them up? Shed your light! The world truly needs it, even if that just means sending someone a smile. No one expects you to have life figured out, because no one's actually figured it out themselves. But losing the extra weight thats holding you down is a pretty good start.