Reactions Felt By Everyone During The Presidential Debate As Told By Memes
Politics

Because what's a news topic without some memes.

20

I need to start this off by saying that I am against Trump so my view and reactions may be a bit biased. This is based on my own opinion, opinions of my friends, and opinions of those on twitter.

Let's start with the overall summary of the Debate

When Donald Trump states "facts"

When everyone's Snapchat stories feature a picture of them watching the debate

When Trump talks about money

We are Woody while Trump is Buzz.

When Hillary Clinton says an insult about Trump and does that little head nod

Every time Donald Trump sniffled into the microphone

When both of the candidates are talking over each other

Everybody when Trump interrupts with what he feels is a snide remark

Me about 20 minutes into the Debate

Every time Trump mentioned "Stop and Frisk"

When the audience made noise after promising not to

When Trump said he doesn't have a temper

Lester Holt probably at some point during the night trying to be on schedule

When Trump denied his involvement with the birther rumors and then told Clinton that she can't act like she's buddy buddy with Obama

At the end of the debate, you just wanted to be comforted and have to turn to this

I hoped you enjoyed this and that perhaps it made the Presidential Debate that much more memorable.