Every Song On Taylor Swift’s 'Reputation,' Ranked

A track-by-track rundown of one of 2017's most successful albums.
407

After nearly three years since her last album, Taylor Swift dropped her sixth release, "Reputation" on November 10th, and it probably contains the songs you’ve heard blasting all around campus the past few weeks. After her official transition to pop music on her last record, "1989," Swift dives even deeper into a new electro-pop sound, experimenting with hip-hop and dance styles while still incorporating her signature catchy hooks and image-filled lyrics. Selling 700,000 copies in only its first day, "Reputation" is already one of the year’s best-selling albums.

Here’s a track-by-track ranking of one of Swift’s most successful releases!

15. Look What You Made Me Do

This is the lead single you’ve probably heard a million times on the radio, complete with a music video filled with zombies, snakes, and Taylor standing on a mountain of "old" Taylors (Just watch it)! Despite the track being the album’s lead single, LWYMMD takes on an almost cartoonish quality and is one of the weaker links on "Reputation."

14. Dancing with our Hands Tied

13. So it Goes…

12. Dress

11. King of my Heart

This electro-pop track features some of Swift’s best metaphorical lyrics, singing about someone who finally values her more than material things.

10. End Game (feat. Ed Sheeran and Future)

9. I Did Something Bad

This song takes on a darker tone as Swift faces her serial-dater reputation head-on. It’s an honest look at her past relationships with a booming chorus and grabbing lyrics.

8. Don’t Blame Me

7. Delicate

6. Call it What You Want

A sweet song about someone that has stayed with her despite a tarnished reputation, with Swift sings of a lover “fit like a daydream.”

5. This is Why We Can’t Have Nice Things

A humorously honest track filled with disses toward a friend turned enemy, the song even features Swift laughing mid-song, “I can’t even say it with a straight face.”

4. Gorgeous

3. New Year’s Day

The perfect ending to the album, New Year’s Day returns Swift to her singer-songwriter roots in this ballad about a relationship that’s made to last.

2. …Ready for It?

1. Getaway Car

Containing all the best elements of a typical Swift song, Getaway Car is full of romantic heist-filled imagery, and it sounds like it’s straight out of an '80s teen movie.

* * *

One of the best parts about "Reputation" is that everyone is able to form their own opinions about what songs are the best and decide for themselves how to interpret the lyrics relating to Taylor’s life. Make sure to take a listen if you haven’t already — "Reputation" is thoroughly entertaining and may even surprise you!