Ramen Creations
food

3 Exclusive Ramen Secret Recipes For Those Of Us Ballin' On A Budget

Get some more of that flavor in your ramen.

20

Ramen is the basic staple of college students. However, we get so tired of being stuck in the flavor packets. I got three recipes to spice up your ramen noodle pack - let's begin!

1. Taco ramen

upload.wikimedia.org

Wanna save money form your local taco place? Taco ramen is a great flavor that brings the tacos to your dorm Taco Bell would never.

Ingredients: any meat-flavored ramen noodles, cilantro, 1/2 of [any] meat flavored ramen noodle pack, and Sazón with Coriander and Annatto seasoning

Optional: any meat jerky, cheese of your choice, salsa, hot sauce, and sour cream

2. Mediterranean ramen

upload.wikimedia.org

These ramen noodles bring the flavor from the Mediterranean joint with heaps of seasonings.

Ingredients: any meat flavored ramen noodles, rosemary, cumin, thyme, and dill weed

Optional: lentils, any meat jerky, and sun-dried tomatoes

3. Cold busting ramen

upload.wikimedia.org

You will probably get cold virus sick at least 4 times in your college years. Bust out the cold with this noodle soup with seasoning.

Ingredients: any flavored ramen noodles (personally prefer oriental or chicken, but your favorite flavor will do), bay leaves, parsley, tumeric, and ginger powder

Optional: chicken/turkey jerky, carrots, celery, hot sauce, and red pepper flakes

See, you don't have to have a full kitchen do make "gourmet" meals wherever you are in college. Go beyond the ramen noodle pack.