Radiate Positive Vibes

Radiate Positive Vibes

522
jarrodinspires.com

I might be wrong when I say most of us have probably had an earth shattering moment in our lives, but I believe we all have experienced a moment that made us unhappy. I have no doubt each of us has gone through something that has turned our world around leading to my least favorite word— 'unhappiness.' The thing with life is, not every person is the same. What is meaningful to some may have little meaning to others. We are all unique and different that we cannot compare our stories to one another. It is true that we like to compare ourselves to one another, but the constant comparisons can weigh a person down. My chapter one cannot compare to someone's chapter eight. It is when we realize that the world we live in has so much difference that we can truly understand and embrace each other.

It is okay to fail an exam. It is okay to graduate a semester late. It is okay to eat that double cheeseburger even though you are on a diet. The moments we think are failure are merely a split moment in our lives. It may seem like the worst thing possible, but there are so many happy days ahead. If there is something that will bring you happiness in the long run, I say do it. We need to learn to stop being so hard on ourselves and start focusing on radiating positive vibes. We cannot stop the bad from occurring in our lives. What we can do is focus on the good. Find your happiness daily. Not everyday will be a great day, but it is ultimately up to us on how we deal with it. I am a firm believer that a positive mindset can have an impact on your daily life.

Life is so beautiful and precious that we forget to cherish the small things. I have found that my happiness has stemmed from the close relationships I have with my family and friends. These relationships have impacted my life in so many ways that I realized my ultimate happiness comes from relationships. That does not mean you have to find happiness in your relationships, it just means that there is so much in life that can offer you happiness. Happiness is a choice you can make in your life. It takes one positive thought to brighten your day. Happiness should be shared with those around you as well. If you see someone else is having a bad day do not hesitate to cheer them up. The world is a better place when we build each other up. Compliment a stranger, leave a larger tip, donate to a charity or buy your coworker Starbucks, it is little gestures like these that will brighten up someones entire day week or even make an impact on their life. The best part is not only is it contributing to their happiness I can guarantee it will also contribute to yours. So, instead of starting your day off with negative thoughts, put a smile on your face—because the first thing someone will see is that you are radiating happiness!