20 Quotes To Get Any Girl Over A Heartbreak
Exes

Remember, you will get through it. We all do.

478

To the millions of girls that think you'll never get through it, you will. Read these 20 quotes over and over until you believe them yourself, and remember, "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent" (Eleanor Roosevelt).

1. "There's no reason for you to be sad at suck a young age. You have your entire life in front of you. Don't let someone who doesn't love you close your heart. There are so many reasons to smile and so many reasons to share that beautiful heart of yours...but only with those who deserve it most." — r.m.drake

2. "Every situation in life is temporary. So, when life is good, make sure you enjoy and receive it fully. And when life is not so good, remember that it will not last forever and better days are on the way." — anonymous

3. "Fall in love with taking care of yourself. Fall in love with the path of deep healing. Fall in love with becoming the best version of yourself but with patience, with compassion and respect to your own journey." — s. mcnutt

4. "You don't find your worth in a man. You find your worth within yourself and then you find a man who is worthy of you, Remember that." — anonymous 

5. "You can't skip chapters, that's not how life works. You have to read every line, meet every character. You won't enjoy all of it. Hell, some chapters will make you cry for weeks. You will read things you don't want to read, you will have moments when you don't want the pages to end. But you have to keep going. Stories keep the world revolving. Live yours, don't miss out." — anonymous 

6. "No matter how bad things get, there are still good things and good people worth living for, so I kept going." — soyen

7. "You will emerge from this nightmare like the powerful, beautiful, resilient person that you are. It can be hard to remember this when you feel like a shell of the person you once were, but trust me: you are capable of overcoming so much more than you think." —anonymous 

8. "And no matter how bad it hurts, some people leave to make you stronger, while other times they leave to help you fall in love with yourself." — r.m.drake 

9. "Always remember, when someone breaks your heart, someone out there is waiting to fix it." — anonymous 

10. "Everything heals. Your body heals. Your heart heals. The mind heals. Wounds heal. Your heart repairs itself. Your happiness is always going to come back." — anonymous 

11. "One day you will laugh about things that once hurt you. When God heals you, He will restore your happiness as well." — anonymous 

12. "There comes a day when you realize turning the page is the best feeling in the World, because you realize there is so much to the book than the page you were stuck on." — Zayn Malik 

13. "Let it go! Life's too beautiful and much too short to spend it holding on to someone who doesn't love you back with the same intensity as you do them." — anonymous 

14. "Reminder- you don't have to make sense of it all. You just have to know that, in spite of it all, you are stronger." — April Green 

15. "It's OK. No, it really is. Because this time I will fight for me. I will fight for what was worth it all along. I don't need you to realize that me, myself, and I, are worth the world. You were just not the right person to love me the way I deserved. So, it's OK. You can go." — anonymous 

16. "Don't allow someone not worth it to have the power to occupy your thoughts. If they don't find you worth the effort or the time, why should you waste yours?" — anonymous 

17. "Watching you walk out of my life does not make me bitter or cynical about love. But rather makes me realize that if I wanted so much to be with the wrong person how beautiful it will be when the right one comes along." — anonymous 

18. "She's been through hell and came out an angel. You didn't break her, darling. You don't own that kind of power." — anonymous 

19. "It's gonna be hard. You're gonna experience the worst pain in your life. You will think you're never gonna find anyone else. You're gonna cry yourself to sleep multiple times, you're gonna scream, throw stuff & think you're not worth it. But there is always sunshine behind the rain. You will get out of this. It gets better. It may take a long time but it will get better. You have to go through the pain before you have the strength to see the sunshine." — anonymous 

20. "Don't cry because of 1 person. Remember, there is still 6,790,062,216 people to smile to." — anonymous 

Slightly outdated, but...