21 Quotes to Kick Off The New Year With A Bang.

We are almost a week into the new year, and no matter what your resolution is, we all could use a little encouragement. I've gathered up 21 quotes to help inspire you as we go farther into 2021. Pick your favorite and take it with you as you kick butt this year (instead of letting the year kick your butt).

1. "You are on a journey with no defined beginning, middle, or end. There are no wrong twists and turns. There is just being. And your job is to be as you as you can be."- Jen Sincero

2. "Approach the new year with resolve to find the opportunities hidden in each day."- Michael Josephson

3. "And now we welcome the new year. Full of things that have never been."- Rainer Maria Rilke

4. "All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make the better. "- Ralph Waldo Emerson

5. "You can waste your life drawing lines or you can live your life crossing them."- Shonda Rhimes

6. "What the new year brings to you will depend a great deal on what you bring to the new year."- Vern McLellan

7. "May your coming year be filled with magic & dreams & good madness. I hope you read some fine books & kiss someone who thinks you're wonderful, and don't forget to make some art (write or draw or build or sing or live as only you can) and somewhere in the next year, I hope you surprise yourself."- Neil Gaiman

8. "A year from now you will wish you had started today."- Karen Lamb

9. "Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow."- Albert Einstein

10. "Now, as we close one chapter, the pen is gradually inking up, preparing itself to write the next."- Mie Hansson

11. "The day I decided that my life was magical, there was suddenly magic all around me."- Marabeth Quin

12. "I choose to make the rest of life the best of my life."- Louise Hay

13. "Life's not about expecting, hoping, and wishing, it's about doing, being, and becoming."- Mike Dooley

14. "If you must look back, do so forgivingly. If you must look forward, do so prayerfully. However, the wisest thing you can do is be present in the present...gratefully."- Maya Angelou

15. "Strength shows not only in the ability to persist but the ability to start over."- F. Scott Fitzgerald

16. "Breathe, Darling. This is just a chapter. It's not your whole story."- S.C. Lourie

17. "There are years that ask questions, and years that answer."- Zora Neale Hurston

18. "Patience is the calm acceptance that things can happen in a different order than the one you have in mind."- David G. Allen

19. "What a wonderful thought it is that some of the best days of our lives haven't even happened yet."- Anne Frank

20. "The bad news is time flies. The good news is you're the pilot."- Michael Altshuler

21. "To plant a garden is to believe in tomorrow."- Audrey Hepburn