10 Netflix Shows To Binge On Thanksgiving Break

10 Shows On Netflix To Binge While You're Home With Your Family Over Break

Because let's face it, if there is one thing you're taking home on break from college, it is the ability to binge-watch TV shows efficiently.

62

When leaving home for college, there are a lot of times that you spend alone in your dorm room, watching different shows on Netflix. Everyone has their go to's, and in short, things that they will never stop watching. Once we venture home for breaks, whether that be over Thanksgiving, or winter, or spring break, we normally spend a lot of time with our families or friends, but eventually you find some down time to yourself to sit in your own bed at home and do what you do best: watch Netflix. Here are 10 shows you can binge in the comfort of your own bed, with home cooked meals, and pets.

1. 'Glee'

Glee Teamwork GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY Giphy

This show focuses on high school struggles such as popularity, fitting in, coming out, teen pregnancy and more. The show is touching, so don't be surprised if you shed a few tears along the way.

2. 'How to Get Away With Murder'

Honestly, the first two seasons of this show are really the only good ones, but prepare yourself for plot twists and lots of lying. Bonus: Viola Davis is a QUEEN.

3. 'Grey's Anatomy'

Wanna follow at least three different love stories at one time, whilst also getting in some hardcore observing hours in the OR? Well then this is the show for you. Pairs well with comfy blankets, and preferably a hoodie that is good for wiping tears away from your eyes.

4. 'Parks and Recreation'

Leslie Knope is the true political queen that we all need AND deserve. Throughout her roles in Pawnee, Leslie Knope and the gang are constantly bringing humor and smiles to the table, so prepare to laugh with this one.

5. 'Jane the Virgin'

This show has so much tea, and it spills it all over the place.

6. 'Dexter'

Something about how Dexter Morgan whispers/narrates the episodes in his head is oddly... comforting? Follow his story of murders and navigating a normal lifestyle, while being kept on the edge of your seat with a different story line each season.

7. 'The West Wing'

I have honestly never watched this show myself, but there has always been a large fan base for it. I remember being shown episodes of it in my AP Government class in high school and enjoying it. Maybe this will be what I binge over break?

8. 'Criminal Minds'

Matthew Gray Gubler. Enough said.

9. 'Bones'

David Boreanaz, also enough said. But also, Dr. Brennan is pretty cool.

10. 'American Horror Story'

"Apocalypse" will be added soon! But for now, you should probably get caught up and at least watch "Murder House," "Coven," and "Hotel."

The best part about getting stuffed from all the Thanksgiving food is lying in bed afterward to recover while binging your favorite TV show.