10 Quotes to Live by

10 Quotes to Live by

Ten quotes to help guide you through life

428
10 Quotes to Live by

Everybody has those days — or even those weeks — when morale is low. Hope is lost, failures take over and all-around bad attitudes are present. Sometimes, all we really need is a simple reminder of what life is really about. I know when I am having a bad day, all I need is for someone to remind me that by changing my way of thinking, I could be living a much better, happier life.

Below are ten quotes that everyone should live by. After all, we only get one life, so why not make the best of it?

1. “It's better to look back on life and say, 'I can't believe I did that,' than to look back and say, 'I wish I did that.'"

2. “Live life to the fullest, and focus on the positive." -Matt Cameron

3. “Life begins at the end of your comfort zone." -Neale Donald Walsch

4. “Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." -Dr. Seuss

5. “You do not have to be fearless. Just don't let fear stop you." -Charlie Day

6. “All of our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them." -Walt Disney

7. “You, yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection." -Buddha

8. “Think a little less, live a little more."

9. “Never let the things you want make you forget the things you have."

10. “Happiness is always a choice. You can't wait for circumstances to get better. You have to create your own good fortune. So look for ways to be happy every day." -Joel Osteen

Hopefully, these quotes help brighten your spirits the way they brighten mine. Life can sometimes get complicated, but living by these quotes could make things a little easier. For a good, happy, successful life, remember these wise words.