I Asked My Boyfriend These 20 Questions About Me, And I'm Pleasantly Surprised

So my boyfriend really does listen.

578
Emma Laughlin

My boyfriend and I have been together for a little under two years, but it feels like we have known each other forever. With that being said, we oftentimes act like an old married couple and have to remind each other if we have already heard a story before! Today, I put him to the test to see if he really does know all the small things about me.

1.What's my favorite food?

Answer: Angry pasta

Wrong... kind of. My favorite food I usually say is quesadillas!

2. What's one food I hate?

Answer: Peanut butter

Right, I cannot stand peanut butter. (I know whoever reading this is secretly judging me.)

3. What's my favorite fast food place?

Answer: Taco Bell

Right: absolutely no contest here.

4. What's one cause I really care about?

Answer: Black Lives Matter Movement

Absolutely right. I care about a lot of movements, but it's clear as day we need to begin finding solutions and encouraging equity in the school system, law enforcement, work environments and more.

5. What city was I born in?

Answer: Chicopee

Not exactly, I grew up in Chicopee, Massachusetts but I was born in the city over, Springfield!

6. Who is my absolute best friend?

Answer: Frankie

Right! Frankie is my best friend and roommate in college!

7. What is my favorite thing about you?

Answer: Patience

RIGHT. Listen, everyone, I tell this man every day I appreciate his patience considering I am easily stressed and can tend to be a bit too idealistic. He grounds me, what can I say!

8. What is my dream job?

Answer: To be the next Oprah

HAHA, he is correct here. I am not sure exactly what I consider my dream job, but I do love the idea of being a television host or producer.

9. What is my favorite color?

Answer: Blue

Wrong. If we consider gray a color here, I am choosing gray. Blue is a close second!

10. What is one thing I am really bad at?

Answer: Driving or pong

Right about both, however, I definitely am working on it to this day!

11. What's something I am really good at?

Answer: Talking to people

Wrong: I would've said drawing, but I'll take the compliment.

12. What would you say is my greatest weakness?

Answer: N/A

Wrong, but I'll give him some brownie points for being a sweetheart. I would say that I get very defensive.

13. What would you say is my greatest strength?

Answer: Motivation

Right, I would say even when I am down, I still do my best to be responsible and make things work.

14. Who am I closest to in my family?

Answer: Your mom

Right! My mom is the best friend I ever had, and it's scary how much we are alike!

15. How did I get my name?

Answer: Completely guessing: your mom wanted it.

Surprisingly, I didn't even know the answer, but turns out he's right! She loved how it flowed with my middle name.

16. Who is my role model?

Answer: Your mom, again.

Right, my mom is sensitive, compassionate and always enjoys busting a move. Who wouldn't look up to that?

17. What is my love language?

Answer: Words of affirmation

If he was going to get any of these questions correct, I am glad it is this one! We are opposites when it comes to love languages, and we learned a lot about them together.

18. What is my biggest regret?

Answer: Not going farther away to college

Right, sometimes, I just wonder if I would have more opportunity elsewhere.

19. What's my biggest fear?

Answer: Driving

The REASON behind my fear of driving is I am afraid of hurting myself or others, so specifically, I am afraid of car accidents. We will say correct on this one!

20. What is my biggest insecurity?

Answer: Teeth

Right. If someone is thinking about punching me in the face so I can get veneers, that would be great!

So in conclusion, my boyfriend is an expert on me! I was definitely surprised by the outcome considering we got together so quickly and are already so comfortable together. I guess I'll have to check to see how much I really know about him next!