1. Why is sweet tea such a big deal?
Honestly, sweet tea is good, but it's not that good. Unsweet tea has so many more options and capabilities. Why is it always too sweet?
2. Why is everything coke?
It's soda. There are so many different kinds of soda that there really isn't a good reason to call all soda "coke." If you tell me that you want a coke, I will bring you Coke.
3. How have you not invented a way to get rid of humidity?
You've been dealing with the heat for hundreds of years. How have you not created something to get rid of or make it easier to deal with?
4. Why do you all complain it's so cold as early as October?
We all know it doesn't really get cold until the end of January. It doesn't snow until February. You take vacations to Virginia or Colorado, so obviously, you like being in colder weather.
5. Why is everyone obsessed with whether or not they have an accent?
I am from Colorado, and yes, you have an accent. Whether you have the strongest accent or a softer one, it is there. To me, at least. Why deny that you have one anyway? Where is your southern pride?
6. Why does Southern pride even exist?
You don't hear of Western Pride. There's Jersey Pride, but not really Northern Pride. The South is full of humidity and gnats.
7. Seriously... sweet tea?
If there was a term for people who drink sweet tea, like alcoholics to people who drink alcohol, then the whole south could be called that.
8. Why do you combine so many words?
Y'all, I'dn't've, shouldn't've... not even to mention the slang words that make no sense
9. Why is it a competition to see what food that you can fry?
Seriously, there's a reason that there's a stereotype that Americans are overweight.
10. What's with all of the terms of endearment?
We all know you use them when you don't like us. I am not your hon, sweetie or sugar.
11. What's with the bread and milk?
When there's a state of emergency, those are the last items you need. Why? WHY?
12. Why is it a buggy?
A buggy is a type of car. A cart is what you put your groceries in.
13. What's with everything being monogrammed?
14.Why does everyone know everyone?
You can't go somewhere without seeing somebody that you know. Whether it be at the grocery store or getting gas, there is always someone. Then, it becomes a game of can you ignore them.
15. Why are cowboy boots fashionable?