30 Questions To Ask Your Tinder Bae

30 Questions To Ask Your Tinder Bae If You're Trying To Figure Out If They're A Serial Killer

What is one misconception that people often have about you?

164

Many of my friends have found Tinder baes recently, and they've all asked me for help in figuring out questions to ask them so they can get to know them better.

Here are some of the questions we came up with and found online that piqued our interest and were the most helpful when trying to figure out whether their matches were serial killers (not literally) or actually worth a first date:

Do you believe in aliens?

What is your favorite Disney movie? 

What is the last book you really enjoyed?

Would you rather have love or unlimited money?

Would you rather have a baby with the last person you were with or never be able to have kids?

Do you like scary movies?

If you could have just one superpower, what would it be?

What is the weirdest scar you have? How did you get it?

Can you tell me two truths and a lie?

If your place was on fire, what is one thing you would save besides people and your important documents?

Which emoji describes you best?

Who's your favorite TikTok-er?

When did you last cry in front of another person?

What is your life story in four sentences?

Have you ever worn cowboy boots to the beach?

Do you like One Direction?

What's your favorite smell?

You come across an old lady and a baby drowning in a pool. You can only save one.  Who do you save and why?

If you had to give up Netflix or beer for the rest of your life, which would you choose and why?

What's the worst insult someone could ever give you?

Do you watch reality TV?

Before making a phone call, do you ever rehearse what you are going to say? Why?

If you knew that in one year you would die suddenly, would you change anything about the way you are living now? Why?

If you could be animal, which would you be and why?

How seriously do you take horoscopes? 

If you were locked inside Ikea for one night, what would you do? 

If you could choose any historical time period to live in, which would it be and why?

What is scarier: swimming with sharks or sky diving?

Follow Swoon on Instagram.