Pumpkin Spice Hair Is The Hottest Beauty Trend Of The Season

You have to taste it!

7
Today

It seems as though every year pumpkin fever hits earlier and earlier -- even before the season has officially started! Who doesn't love the fall time filled with pumpkin colored, scented, and flavored everything? Of course, we all know about the pumpkin spice lattes and coffee sold at Starbucks and at Dunkin Donuts. Starbucks began selling their pumpkin spice lattes the first week of September. Dunkin Donuts started offering pumpkin spice flavor in August. We can't forget the pumpkin pie you may have seen in your local grocery stores or the pumpkins that are calling your name as they sit outside the store. If that isn't enough pumpkin for you, go to Bath & Body Works to shop their new pumpkin collection!

The pumpkin trend has moved onto hair. That's right, hair! People are calling it pumpkin spice hair. What is pumpkin spice hair? It's an auburn shade with highlights, either natural or salon-made. It's a mixture of red and copper tones. Autumn is hands down my favorite season and it seems like this trend is adding on another reason why I love Autumn! Here is another picture of the trend: