31 Problems With Boobs That Men Will Never Understand

And women know so well.

816
James M. Sama

Whether you are young or aged, women of all ages have been silently struggling with breast related issues. While there are some definite perks of having boobs, they tend to be more of a hassle than a blessing. So without further to do, here is a list of boob problems that men just won’t understand:

1. Having uncomfortable underwire digging into your sensitive under-boob region,’nough said.

2. The soreness that comes before and during your period.

3. Finding a bra that is both cute and practical and affordable.

4. Plucking unwanted nipple hairs.

5. Wanting to buy a lacey bra but knowing they just can’t support you like a good bra should.

6. Working out without a quality sports bra is not happening.

7. Checking your sisters for lumps. Pretty scary but necessary.

8. Dropping $50 or more on an alright bra.

9. Needing a variety of bras for your various shirts and dresses.

10. The feeling of taking your bra off after a long stressful day.

11. When the sisters are in the way while eating.

12. Accidentally dropping food down your shirt and finding it at the end of the day.

13. The shame of being told you’re a part of the itty-bitty-titty committee.

14. When you lay down and they start looking at the walls instead of the ceiling.

15. Constantly adjusting your bra straps.

16. Back-fat that magically appears after putting a bra on.

17. Having to rearrange them if you want to fall asleep on your stomach.

18. Having to pay double for swimsuits because there are two places needing to be covered.

19. Not wanting to leave the house because you know you’ll have to but a bra on.

20. The constant battle of pulling up a strapless bra.

21. Having to part ways with your longest most loyal bra.

22. Boob sweat, it’s a freaking epidemic people.

23. Worrying if you can swim freely and not lose your top.

24. Stuffing your bra to feel like everyone else.

25. Putting a bra on when you’re still damp from your shower.

26. The fear of washing a bra that cost more than you make in a day.

27. Getting hit in the sisters and trying not to cry about it.

28. Being self-conscious cause they’re different sizes and look nothing like any of your friend’s.

29. Having big boobs that create a lot of unwanted cleavage.

30. Holding the sisters while running down stairs.

31. Accidental flashing of your bra or boobs to someone.

So, regardless of if you’re currently in a love or hate relationships with your boobs, every lady has dealt with some, if not all, of these bitter truths about our lovely lady lumps.