15 Daily Struggles Of A Short Girl

15 Daily Struggles Of A Short Girl

"Wait for me I have little legs!"

141
15 Daily Struggles Of A Short Girl

Being 5’2", I run into a lot of issues on a daily basis that I think only short girls will understand. Don’t get me wrong, being short definitely has its perks. I mean you’ll never have to worry about being taller than a guy, and you can wear whatever heels you want.

But being short also comes with its series of problems. Aside from being constantly overlooked (no pun intended),you run into these lists of problems on a daily basis.

1.Your pants are always too long.

Whenever you try on any pants they always are too long for you. They go under your heel and you have to roll them up and yes they will bunch up at your ankles.

2. You’re used as an arm rest.

You’re always told, “wow you make a good arm rest” on a daily basis. Like yes I understand my head is at the perfect height for you to rest your arm but I am a person, not a piece of furniture.

3. You can never reach things.

You think, “I have to get that container all the way up on the top shelf… let me just climb on the counter to reach the damn thing.” Or if you're lazy like me, you resort to screaming for a taller person in the house to reach it for you.

4. You always need a seat near the front of the class.

Whenever you are in class you always have to find a seat that is close to the front because chances are, some tall person is going to sit in front of you and you wont be able to see the board.

5. You constantly get told, “You’re so short!”

Mhm… yes, yes I know that I am short thank you for telling me though.

6. Whenever someone hugs you, you can’t breathe.

Your face is always at the perfect height to where when people hug you, you just get suffocated from their chest.

7. When seated, your feet never touch the ground.

This is actually really annoying, because if you’re wearing flip flops they always fall off.

8. Shopping for a dress is almost impossible.

What would be a normal length on a person who is average height, it won't be on you. It will be down to your knees. Oh, and if you’re shopping at a store without a petite section, then just forget about it.

9. Your seat in your car almost touches the steering wheel, and you could drive with your knees if you really wanted to.

What? I have small legs, I can’t reach the peddles.

10. You Barely make the cut off for rides.

A.K.A stuffing your sneakers with socks to make you taller.

11. You always have to look up to people.

Like no thank you I don’t want to be looking up your nose.

12. People always wanna pick you up.

Please just put me down, I am a grown woman not a child.

13. "Try and reach it."

This is actually really annoying, like no just give whatever you took back to me.

14. Getting told constantly that you look way younger than you actually are.

Nope, I'm not 12, I'm just short.

15. You always get pat on the head and told "You're so cute!"

Really, just don't touch me, I'll break your arm. But, besides all that, we can wear any size high heel and never have to worry about being too tall. Work it ladies!