The 13 Big Advantages Of Being A Short Girl

Why being a short girl is not the short end of the stick.

49497
blogspot.com

There are many disadvantages to being a short girl. Sometimes you can't reach the top shelf, and your pants always seem to be too long. However, being a short girl doesn't come without benefits. Here are Thirteen reasons why being a short girl rocks.

1. You always have enough leg room.

You can basically sit behind anyone in the car, and tall people will love you for this. Also, you won’t feel cramped on buses and planes.

2. It makes you look younger.

Sure, this might be a little irritating when you can be mistaken for almost half your age at 20, but you’ll love it when you’ve broken 40 and you’re still getting carded.

3. Guys will always be taller than you.

No need to worry how tall your date is because even the shortest guys are taller than you. Plus, this makes you the perfect size for snuggling.

4. You can wear any heels that you want.

Speaking of dates, no need to worry about making yourself taller than your guy. Also, you’ll never look like a giraffe on stilts. Even if you’re wearing 4-inch heels, you’re probably still shorter than the average person.

5. You’ve become an expert at climbing shelves and reaching high things.

Being short has allowed you to master the art of getting things above your head. It’s kind of your superpower.

6. You’re going to live longer.

Many studies suggest that shorter people tend to live longer for a multitude of reasons. Short women are less likely to suffer from ovarian, colon, and other types of cancer.

7. You’re great at limbo.

Your height allows you to excel at many games and activities. You are the hide-and-seek master.

8. Showers are never too short for you.

You’ll never have to deal with bending over in a short shower, especially like the ones in hotels, when trying to wash your hair.

9. Less leg = less leg to shave

It’s simple math. If you have less leg, then there’s less to shave, which equals less time spent shaving. Plus, you’re so short that it’s harder for people to notice if you skip a day.

10. Nobody can see up your nose.

Sure, you’ll spend a lifetime looking up everyone else’s noses, but no one will ever know if you’ve got a bat in the cave or some gross nose hairs. Your nose will always appear well-kept.

11. Blankets and beds are never too short for you.

You can swaddle yourself in a blanket, and still have some left over. Your feet will never stick out of a blanket or fall off a short bed. You can even comfortably sleep on couches.

12. You’ll never be asked to lift things.

Even if you’ve got killer upper-body strength, nobody is going to ask you to lift things. It’s cool because you probably don’t want to carry heavy things anyway.

13. Your height opens doors in fashion.

You don’t have to worry about your skirts being too short. Plus, you can wear shirts and long skirts as dresses. Some short girls can even shop in the kid’s section, which not only expands their options, but also saves tons of dough.