The Problem With The Movie 'Hillary's America'

This film is truly a must-see for any and all Americans, despite their party affiliation.

43
hillarysamericathemovie.com

I recently watched "Hillary's America: The Secret History of the Democratic Party" and learned quite a bit about America's history while doing so. To be honest, much more in a couple of hours than I did in my high school history classes. I think that is one of the problems we have in America, we are not taught the truth in our class rooms. Like the truths of slavery, civil rights and women's suffrage. We never learned about Ida B. Wells (like we learned about Rosa Parks), a brave journalist who fought against lynching and for African American second amendment rights: who was a registered Republican. We never learned about the the first attempt at a Civil Rights Act back in 1875 and how it was filibustered and then eliminated by Democrats with the the 100 percent support of Republicans. And this is exactly what this movie does, educate viewers with facts about the horrific side American history and our political parties. It was an eye opening experience but there was one huge problem with movie...

The problem with "Hillary's America" is that the people who need to see this movie, won't. Democrats that do not know the information presented in the movie, will not be the one's who go see it. This is due to the movies blatantly bias title and them that can be taken as a turn off for some (liberals, democrats, etc.). In result, it will those who have open minds miss out on learning the history of one of this nations political parties. Sadly, they will be turned off by its title "Hillary's America." But what they do not know is that it is not a movie primarily focused primarily on bashing Clinton but more of a history lesson about United States' political parties. Thus, making it a movie every American should see despite political party affiliation. The movie does specifically strip the Democratic party of its fabricated mask of lies over its past and displays the surprising truths of its beginning. For example, below features a political cartoon from an old news paper and symbolizes what people believed the parties stood for at one point in time. This is very different from the view points of the Republican and Democratic party today. The movie goes into further details about examples in our history on why the opinion displayed in picture below was formed.

I have grown up like many believing the perceived norm that Republicans are "racist old white males" and Democrats are the party of "social and economic equality." These are some of the conventional principles that one of our democratic presidential candidates, Clinton uses for the basis of her campaign. But proven facts and history show that the Democratic party is far from being the party of social and economic mobility. When the Republicans freed slaves, Democrats responded by creating the KKK. I mean come on, the first African American Senators and Representatives were Republican? Planned parenthood is an organization that Democrats proudly support where Hillary has even stated she "admires" Margaret Sanger, the founder, enormously. Sanger was an eugenist who created Planned Parenthood to exterminate the African American race. In "Hillary's America: The Secret History of the Democratic Party," Ms. King even states and wonders why Planned Parenthoods are always in primarily African American communities. All these facts and yet, the large majority of African Americans classify themselves as Democrat. The movies goes into further details and on issues with the political party and Hillary, which is why I highly recommend as many people to see it as possible.

To combat these statements and stick up for the Democratic party some might say to answer this issue about the parties history compared to nowadays and say it is because of "the Big Switch!" And that the political parties basically just magically swapped their principles sometime throughout history. I actually have been informed about this magical "switch" by my college professors, but have never understood the logic of the big switch theory. "Republicans back then were basically what Democrats are today, and vise versa," they exclaimed to my fellow classmates and I. And I have finally found that the truth is, there was no big switch. Less than one percent of the Racist Democratic congress officials who believed in the ideology of segregation, switched over to the Republican party in the 1950's. The red highlighted faces pictured below are the actual people who switched from Democrat a.k.a blue to Republican a.k.a red. (The names of the party switchers are Albert Watson, Andy Ireland, Billy Tauzin, Bob Stump, David Duke, Greg Laughlin, James W. Grant, Jimmy Hayes, John Jarman, Michael Parker, Nathan Deal, Phil Gramm, Richard Shelby, and Strom Thurmond)

So no, there is no big switch. The Democratic party denies and repels information that contradicts their very own platform today that they have to receive votes and exploit the very ones who support them (i.e. Killary I mean, Hillary Clinton). And has even been doing this for decades! But why are there these false party stereotypes present in American society when history proves other wise? What do they each truly stand for? What does this mean for our presidential nominees and our future? "Hillary's America" answers these questions and many more. The only problem with the movie is that the title will make Democrats, the ones who need to see it most, run. "Hillary's America" is a great historical film that everyone should take time out and see, despite party affiliation.

If you don't want to take time to go see the movie for yourself but want to research and look more into the facts presented in this article, I encourage you to do so. Not many do research things they read from the media nowadays and that is the problem. Check out the link attached below to see shocking moments throughout America's past and the secret history of the Democratic party.

http://hillarysamericathemovie.com/evidence/