Pregnancy Due Date Calculator - What to Expect When You Are Pregnant

You may estimate your due date by counting the number of weeks from your last menstrual cycle, which is around 280 days, to get an idea of how long you've been pregnant.

26
pregnancy due date calculator
MYLO

The beginning of the last phase.

You may also deduct three months from the beginning of your previous period and add seven days. For example, if your last period began on April 11, you'd go back three months to January 11 and then add seven days, which implies your due date would be January 18.

Using this method, your doctor will be able to predict your due date—and it's an accurate one. It's also common to give birth a week or two before or beyond the due date, but you can check through the pregnancy calculator’s weeks and months.

Date of conception

The first day of your last period is a good starting point for calculating your due date if you have a fairly regular menstrual cycle. For those with irregular cycles, the LMP technique may not be a suitable option.

When it comes to getting an accurate estimate of the due date (EDD), you and your practitioner may simply use your conception date if you can recall it. To obtain an estimate of your due date, use the pregnancy calculator weeks and months.

The date of the IVF Procedure

Assisted reproduction helps many couples to conceive and enjoy parenthood each year.

Suppose you are one of the increasing numbers of women who have conceived their children using in vitro fertilization (IVF). In that case, you may use the date of your IVF transfer to determine your expected due date during the stages of pregnancy.

An MRI or CT Scan

No matter how difficult it may be for you to remember the exact day of your last menstrual cycle or when you last ovulated, there are still several indicators that may assist both you and your doctor in calculating the approximate date of your baby's due date during the first stage of your pregnancy check-up. These include:

An early prenatal ultrasound, which may help determine the exact day of the baby's birth. Be aware that not all women are given an early ultrasound. Some doctors conduct these regularly, while others only prescribe one if your periods are irregular, you're 35 or older, you have a history of miscarriages or pregnancy difficulties, or you can’t estimate the due date based on your physical exam and your LMP.

Due date accuracy may be determined by prenatal milestones, such as the first time you hear your baby's heartbeat.

At each prenatal appointment, your doctor will measure your fundal height, the distance from your pubic bone to the top of your uterus to help determine when you may expect to give birth.

If your uterus is large enough, it may help determine the expected delivery date (EDD) during your first internal pregnancy check.

When Will My Baby Arrive?

Use a pregnancy due date calculator, whether you're hoping to avoid being pregnant in the thick of summer or a teacher who wants to optimize the amount of time off you have with your child. While some women are blessed with the ability to get pregnant whenever they desire, it's essential to realize that you won't be able to predict precisely when the day (or even what week or month!) you'll give birth.

The pregnancy due date calculator utilizes the date of your last menstrual period and usual cycle length to determine when you're most fertile so you can enhance your chances of becoming pregnant.